A wildly eclectic writer, Kathleen D. Tresemer offers written content to meet your needs.
BUSINESS & MARKETING
Tresemer creates written content for a variety of outlets. For a wide range of businesses, she produces materials such as:
- Press releases
- Company newsletters
- Books & booklets
- Marketing brochures
- Annual meeting & anniversary publications
Since 2009, Tresemer has created high quality website content for various businesses. Writing for businesses from veterinary hospitals to funeral homes, she offers skill and experience in effective SEO. Samples available upon request.
IN THE NEWS
Tresemer offers experience in creating feature stories for newspapers and magazines, as well as music and theater reviews for local publications. Her weekly column, The Second Half, was published through 2011 in The Rock River Times newspaper in Northern Illinois. The column was a humorous and informative account of living well in the second half of life. Clips available upon request.
Tresemer is involved in a variety of community organizations, including:
- In Print Professional Writers Organization – Founding Member
- Chicago Writers Association – Member/Affiliate
- Rock Valley College Center for Learning in Retirement – former Publicity & Media Chair, Advisory Committee
- Beckman Mill historical site – publicity materials, museum docent
VERSATILE. CREATIVE. PROFESSIONAL.